I would be interested in a geospatial theme at ApacheCon Montréal. I
will probably be there, especially since Montréal is close to my home-town.

I do not know yet what would be the topic for Apache SIS (it will depend
on the progress we do in the next months). Do you think OGC could do
presentation about TestBed 14, for example the thread about machine
learning (B5 - modeling, portrayal and quality of service)?

    Martin