That is certainly an option. Given that the conference is scheduled for end of September, we should have already a draft of the Testbed-14 results.

Cheers,
Ingo

Martin Desruisseaux <mailto:martin.desruisse...@geomatys.com>
31. January 2018 at 10:00
I would be interested in a geospatial theme at ApacheCon Montréal. I
will probably be there, especially since Montréal is close to my home-town.

I do not know yet what would be the topic for Apache SIS (it will depend
on the progress we do in the next months). Do you think OGC could do
presentation about TestBed 14, for example the thread about machine
learning (B5 - modeling, portrayal and quality of service)?

    Martin

George Percivall <mailto:gperciv...@opengeospatial.org>
30. January 2018 at 21:47
Is there interest in developing a geospatial theme during ApacheCon North America?

ApacheCon North America will be held in Montreal, September 24-28, 2018.
http://apachecon.com/acna18/

I am thinking of something similar to what we did in Vancouver:
https://apachebigdata2016.sched.com/overview/type/Geospatial

Perhaps a first step is to form an organizing committee.
George