Kevin,

The geospatial@apache.org list came out of a "geospatial BoF" at Apache
conference in Vancouver two years ago.

We should plan for a BoF during the Montreal in September.
Martin and others were key to the results of that BoF.

Lets look toward scheduling a geospatial BoF at ApacheConNA  this year.
We have a good slate of presentations for the geospatial track this year.
Probably put the BoF after that track.  I will ask Rich Bowen.

George Percivall
CTO, Chief Engineer
Open Geospatial Consortium
gperciv...@opengeospatial.org