Agreed.  Please ask Rich and cc the email plann...@apachecon.com.

Also, are you a good person to talk to about getting the ASF membership in
the OGC donated as a targeted sponsorship?  Then the board has greenlit
setting up a VP of OGC relations and we can use the geospatial@ for that
purpose too.

Regards,
KAM

--
Kevin A. McGrail
Asst. Treasurer & VP Fundraising, Apache Software Foundation