Jody,

we do not yet have a standalone dataset. Configuration is painful, and
in flux. Hopefully when we have feature chaining implemented and have a
working GeoServer we should be able to make a standalone configuration
that might be useful to you.

Kind regards,
Ben.

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Software Engineer, CSIRO Exploration and Mining