Hello Iain,

Thank you for your response.
It looks like I might need to work on this as well. Perhaps we can work
on it together. But we are still investigating whether we really need it
or not, so I will let you know.
I would like to know what you found out in your investigation stage
about the problem. I would expect that changes need to be made to
netcdf-java to support it as well?

Kind Regards
Niels