On Tue, Feb 4, 2020 at 12:12 PM Jody Garnett <jody.garn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> repo.boundlessgeo.com
>
> We cannot fall back to osgeo repo as it does not have all the stuff.  What
> I can do is talk to sac about putting up our own nexus or artifactory.
> Would the PSC be in position to cover some of my time setting that up? Or
> would planet have capacity to work on this and help transfer content...
>
> Thanks for the info. Do you know what specifically osgeo doesn't have? Is
there a reason we couldn't just push everything that is missing to the
osgeo repo?

> build.geoserver.org
> how much of this is portable to a new organization? How much does it cost
> to run; if we decide to pay for it etc...
>
> The Jenkins instance + config should be entirely portable, it's just
Jenkins installed on Ubuntu. The whole EC2 Fleetcloud slave instance setup
may be a bit trickier, since it requires AWS, but the whole reason behind
it was to save costs. I don't have any insight into how much it actually
costs to run.