Thinking; I thought I saw a switch for that in the Filter 1.1
specification. here it is "isMatchingCase" but it is only for the binary
comparison operators.

Justin is this an oversight on the part of the specification? Or it it a
case where a user is supposed to produce a regular expression that
matches mixed case?

Cheers,
Jody