Filter 1.1 supports case insensitive matching but only on
PropertyIsEqualTO and PropertyIsNotEqualTo elements. None of the other
comparison elements support it. I guess it kind of makes sense why...
although you could probably make a case of PropertyIsLike...

-Justin

--
Justin Deoliveira
The Open Planning Project