Hi,

I'm writing an application which loads and displays several layers in
WGS84 format. One layer contains lines which (multilinestring)
representing a route. Given a position on that route, I can derive the
distance travelled down that route by using LengthIndexedLine, but how
to covert it to meters or km?

Hope someone can help, I'm new to GIS.

Ramon Casha

Tel: (+356) 21421600                            URL: www.megabyte.net
Fax: (+356) 21421590                            E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

DISCLAIMER

The information contained in this electronic mail may be confidential or
legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient(s) only. Should you
receive this message in error, please notify the sender by replying to this
mail. Unauthorised use of the contents is strictly prohibited. Whilst all care
has been taken, the Megabyte Group is not responsible for the integrity of the
contents of this electronic mail and any attachments included within.