Hi list,

I am using JMapPane with StreamingRenderer to draw my map. Sometimes a
layer experiences an exception whilst rendering.  A recent example is a
reprojected WMSLayer being incapable of projecting to the renderer's CRS
due to transformation issues at a particular extent.  This exception is
caught, reported and the layer is marked as failed.  The other layers
continue to render and display on the rendered map.  So far all good.

However, the next time I perform any action on the map - pan/zoom/add or
remove a layer/etc - the renderer always returns a blank white image.

Does anyone know if this is by design (ie after any failure it
deliberately stops working)?  I don't think it is anything that I have
done as there isn't really any non-geotools code involved but it's quite
possible it is me, so if not the above, does anyone have any idea how
this behaviour might be caused?

Sent from my ZX80

GeoTools-GT2-Users mailing list