Hello all,

I’ve got 2 shapefiles (Point geometry both) with the same set of features
(buildings).
The SimpleFeatureType of the 2 shapefiles is different, with the only common
columns being the ID (and the lon and lat).
They’re both CRS 2193.

What I’m trying to do is to create a new shapefile with the attributes of both.

adding also the collection of all the features, but it does nothing.
After this command (newAttrTypes.addAll(sft2.getTypes());) I can see in the
Types both set of values,
But when I write them in the new shapefile I get an empty .shp

The second file is generated by the first, so, theoretically, number of
features and position should be the same.
In the Geometry file, there are the Types for each shapefile. In the other file
the code I’m using.

Any help is really appreciated.
Thank you
Andrea