Hi folks:

If you have environment-interested students who might want to be in the
Boston area this summer, let me recommend Wellesley's (co-ed) summer school.
One of our selling points is that all our summer courses are taught by
full-time Wellesley faculty members.

This summer in session I (June) I'm teaching my core social science course
ES/POL2-214 (cross-listed with political science): Social Causes and
Consequences
of Environmental Problems.

[EXTRA NOTE: I NEED THREE MORE STUDENTS ENROLLED OR THE CLASS WILL BE
CANCELLED. So if someone is thinking of enrolling, please send 'em our way
soon!]

And our fantastic professor Monica Higgins is teaching Introduction to
Environmental Science (with laboratory) -- ES 101 -- in Session II (July).

Both are highly recommended! https://www.wellesley.edu/summer

Let me know if you have any questions --

Beth