Dear all,

Stockholm University and the Department of Political Science has a call out for a two-year postdoc position with the project “The Great Green Transformation - Politics, Markets and Civic Society in the Anthropocene (GREENTRANS)”. Deadline for applications is May 2nd.

The project is funded by the Marcus and Marianne Wallenberg Foundation with Professor Andreas Duit as principal investigator and Professors Aseem Prakash (University of Washington) and Thomas Bernauer (ETH Zürich) as co-investigators.

We are particularly interested in candidates with a strong background in quantitative methods. A background in either environmental politics, comparative politics, or policy studies research is a merit but not a requirement. Additional merits include capacity to work in a cross-national team of researchers and to communicate research findings to wider audiences beyond academia.

See link for more information about the position and instructions for how to apply: https://www.su.se/english/about/working-at-su/jobs?rmpage=job&rmjob=4830&rmlang=UK

I am happy to answer questions about the project or the position.

Andreas

Andreas Duit
Professor
Department of Political Science