Dear colleagues,

for your course on global climate and environmental policy, you may be interested to have a look at our newly released book

Global Climate Policy: Actors, Concepts, and Enduring Challenges (MIT Press) <10%20Equity%20and%20Development:%20Developing%20Countries%20in%20the,International%20Climate%20Negotiations%20263,Katharina%20Michaelowa%20and%20Axel%20Michaelowa,11%20Implementation,%20Compliance,%20and%20Effectiveness%20of%20Policies,and%20Institutions%20297,Jon%20Hovi%20and%20Arild%20Underdal,12%20Our%20Conclusions%20323,Detlef%20F.%20Sprinz>
edited by Urs Luterbacher and myself.

The book is targeted to undergraduate and graduate students.  As the promotional material has not yet reached me, let me include the TOC:

1 Our Approach 1 -- Urs Luterbacher

2 The Evolution and Governance Architecture of the United Nations Climate Change Regime 13 -- Daniel Bodansky and Lavanya Rajamani

3 International Relations Theories and Climate Change Politics 67 -- Michaël Aklin

4 Cooperation on Climate Change: Insights from Game Theory 93 -- Frank Grundig, Jon Hovi, and Hugh Ward

5 Computational Models, Global Climate Change, and Policy 125 -- Thierry Bréchet and Urs Luterbacher

6 Environmental Protection, Differentiated Responsibility, and World Trade: Making Room for Climate Action 149 -- Urs Luterbacher, Carla Norrlof, and Jorge E. Viñuales

7 Major Countries 171 -- Detlef F. Sprinz, Guri Bang, Lars Brückner, and Yasuko Kameyama

8 Nonstate Actors in International Policy Making: The Kyoto Protocol and Beyond 217 -- Tora Skodvin

9 Business 235 -- Matthew Paterson

10 Equity and Development: Developing Countries in the International Climate Negotiations 263 -- Katharina Michaelowa and Axel Michaelowa

11 Implementation, Compliance, and Effectiveness of Policies and Institutions 297 -- Jon Hovi and Arild Underdal

12 Our Conclusions 323 -- Detlef F. Sprinz

If you wish to order examination copies, please go to
https://mitpress.mit.edu/instructors

Best wishes for the fall term,
Detlef

--
DSP.Professional Signature

Detlef F. Sprinz, Ph.D.
Professor— Potsdam Institute (PIK) & University of Potsdam

PIK - Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research
Voice:  +49 (331) 288-2555
d...@pik-potsdam.de
www.sprinz.org <http://www.sprinz.org/>

New: Global Climate Policy: Actors, Concepts, and Enduring Challenges (MIT Press) <https://mitpress.mit.edu/books/global-climate-policy>