Hi all,

My department is hiring - here is the link!

https://aprecruit.berkeley.edu/apply/jpf01944

Here’s the summary:

"The Department of Environmental Science, Policy, and Management (ESPM) in
the College of Natural Resources at the University of California, Berkeley
invites applications for a tenure-track position at the rank of assistant
professor with an expected start date of July 1, 2019.

We seek rising leaders from diverse disciplines of relevance to
Environmental Science, Policy, and Management, including, but not limited
to, the natural, social, physical, biological, and environmental health
sciences as well as the humanities."

I am not on the search committee (thank heavens, look at the breadth of
this position!), but happy to answer questions or refer you on.

Best,

Kate

Kate O'Neill
Associate Professor
Department of Environmental Science, Policy and Management,
University of California at Berkeley
kmone...@berkeley.edu
Website <https://ourenvironment.berkeley.edu/people/kate-o039neill>