Would you like to improve your skill in preparing manuscripts for
publication in interdisciplinary environmental journals? Do you know
colleagues or graduate students who would find this opportunity valuable?
Tony Rosenbaum, Kim Smith, and Abby Lindsay Ostovar, editors of the Journal
for Environmental Studies and Sciences, are hoping to offer again the
highly successful “Getting Published” workshop at the 2019 Association for
Environmental Studies and Sciences (AESS) Annual Conference, to be held at
University of Central Florida, June 26-29, 2019.

The workshop provides participants an opportunity to receive helpful
reviews and editorial suggestions for their manuscripts from
interdisciplinary journal writers and editors. This year, we plan to expand
the workshop to include participants at all stages of their careers,
including early career scholars and those new to interdisciplinary
publishing.

Interested?  Watch this space for our call for papers, and start planning
your paper for submission! Please pass this on to your interested grad
students and colleagues.

Cordially,

Walter (Tony) Rosenbaum

Editor-in-Chief,

Journal of Environmental Studies

and Sciences

Kim Smith

Carleton College

Abby Lindsay Ostovar

American University

--
*Abby Lindsay Ostovar, PhD*
*American University*

**Recent Article: *Social Learning as an Adaptive Measure to Prepare for
Climate Change Impacts on Water Provision in Peru
<http://rdcu.be/z5IT>, *Journal
of Environmental Studies and Sciences