Dear all, Please check out this job posting at my research institute, the
Norwegian Institute of International Affairs (NUPI) in Oslo, Norway. The
call is fairly open in international politics of climate change and
available for appointment at Research Professor or senior researcher
(associate professor/post PhD) levels.  The position is a permanent
contract/tenured position.

https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/179119/research-professor-senior-researcher?fbclid=IwAR2cEmnEafLvIoqbYbJO83_WKDKQqU2Ro8QAJNA6ACxffiqx4J7dJT65AT4