Date: 3/17/20  11:31 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: GEPED <gep-ed@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [gep-ed] just a thought

One other thought on the whole online learning thing – Zoom or other apps for
streaming lectures might be an excellent, low-carbon way to bring in guest
speakers.  We could each
 “trade” guest lectures on our well-known subjects (the lectures we can give in
our sleep), reducing workload of developing lectures for us while giving our
students better content.

I am not offering to coordinate this – just a suggestion in case anyone thinks
it’s a good idea.

Ron

Ronald Mitchell, Professor
Department of Political Science and Program in Environmental Studies
University of Oregon, Eugene OR 97403-1284
rmitc...@uoregon.edu

https://rmitchel.uoregon.edu/

IEA Database Director:
https://iea.uoregon.edu/