Hi All,

In a pinch, feel free to have students check out the multimedia materials
of The Social Rules Project at rulechangers.org.  The film is 10 minutes
long and the videogame (on institutions and the politics of tropical
conservation) is about 1 hour of play.  They can also construct their own
"institutional landscapes" like those in the "see your world" link by
taking a day-in-the-life image of their choosing from the web, and creating
a powerpoint presentation researching the institutional underpinnings of
the scene.  There is an educator's guide on the landing page.

Cheers,
Paul

--
Paul F. Steinberg
Chair, Department of Humanities, Social Sciences, and the Arts