As Stephan Böttcher wrote:

> And if you find a gerbv project file in there, please load that too.

Well, I think I see what you mean here.  It would not be my first

> (And, since you'll need functions to find out which files are gerbers,
> those functions could be applied to commandline argument, to detect
> project files without the -p that I often forget to type?)

That's been on my list already. :)  There's some automagic for
recognizing Gerber vs. RS-274-X, so this magic should obviously
be able to also recognize .gvp files.
cheers, Joerg               .-.-.   --... ...--   -.. .  DL8DTL

engaging tech sites,!
Gerbv-devel mailing list