Hi, there!

On 2016-10-18 10:25, Valerio Messina wrote:
> I regularly send .7z files (or tar.7z), and all are well recognized and
> processed by the automatic web demo/preview of online services.
> 7zip is far better than zip and is open and cross-platform as well.
> so hope recognition of .7z files too ;-)

What about some generic "\open\browsemydirectory" independent of
the type of archive? My data is not packed yet when I want to view
it using gerbv because I am creating pcbs (not manufacturing).

Divide and conquer:
- Let gerbv handle a set of files (preferably in a directory).
- Let packers handle how to wrap a set of files into one file.

Regards,

Clemens