From: RS
Sent: Tuesday, August 9, 2016 13:00
To: get_iplayer@lists.infradead.org

It didn't find the third one, yesterday's cross-country, but it may be
that it takes a day or so to be made available.

Forget that last comment. It was finger trouble on my part. The reason it didn't download the cross-country was that it was already in my history from downloading live coverage yesterday. The reason the pid did not work for the live coverage so I had to use the url was that I entered the pid as p0424zwc instead of p0424zw4.

Also the url is now pointing to the full day's coverage, just as the pid is. The reason I only got a 4min20s clip at 8.45pm last night must be that it had not been fully processed.