On 05/07/2018 14:09, MacFH - C E Macfarlane wrote:
Please see below ...

On 03/07/2018 13:41, MacFH - C E Macfarlane wrote:
 What I was complaining about was the inordinately long time it took to make the programmes available on iPlayer.  In a rural location with ~1Mb/s download speeds, it's exceedingly frustrating to have to wait more than six hours after a programme ends before you can even begin to download it.  I'm not just a day behind now, I'm a day and a half.

Now we have the annoying situation where all three parts from Day 3 are available while Day 2 Part 1 still is not, and no real reason given ... https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/help/programme-availability/programme-issues/wimbledon_day2

It's ridiculous. Day 3 parts 1 and 3 were made available overnight but part 2 took a long time not until the morning. And as you say Day 2 part 1 is still not available.  On the Beeb's programme issues page
(https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/help/programme-availability/programme-issues/wimbledon_day2):

"We're aware that *Wimbledon Day 2, Part 1*, broadcast on BBC Two on Tuesday 3 July, is not yet available on BBC iPlayer.

We're looking into this and we'll update this FAQ with any further information. "

I've never known it so bad.

---