On 09/07/18 18:11, Geoff Smith wrote:
This subject was off-topic from the start.

Please drop it.

On 09/07/2018, Alan Milewczyk <a...@soulman1949.com> wrote:
On 09/07/2018 12:52, David Cantrell wrote:
On Fri, Jul 06, 2018 at 05:27:53PM +0100, Alan Milewczyk wrote:
On 06/07/2018 13:48, David Cantrell wrote:
On Thu, Jul 05, 2018 at 05:09:26PM +0100, Alan Milewczyk wrote:
I've never known it so bad.
You've obviously not been paying attention to people whining about
things not being instantly available before on this very mailing list.
Uh? Hot weather getting to you? ;-) "It" referred to Wimbledon
programmes as that was the subject under discussion.
It's reasonable to have assumed that "it" referred to content taking a
while to show up on iplayer in general, not just restricted to tennis.

Not in my response. I was very clear I was responding to a topic
entitled "No Wimbledon Today?"

New balls anyone? ;-)

---

Indeed, clearly out.