In article <b64220b2-0c95-a878-68ae-2969258d7...@zoho.com>, RS
<richard...@zoho.com> wrote:

> I have just downloaded it from Limelight, --radiomode=hafhigh1. I have
> only listened from 19min to 20min using VLC; I have not tried to display
> the waveform.  I agree there is 3s of silence between 19min17s and
> 19min20s.

> --exclude-supplier=akamai,limelight and
> --exclude-supplier akamai,limelight

> are equally valid.

OK. That's curious. I'd assumed using it would give me a fetch from bidi.
But instead I was given a message to the effect that the item wasn't
available.

That seems to chime with hafhigh3 connecting to /ak just like hafhigh1. I
seem only to have contact with akamai or limelight.

I've already emailed someone at the BBC about the gap in the Prom. Looks
like a problem 'upstream'. Hopefully, someone will fix it now I've pointed
it out. If they do and I'm told, I'll let people know.

Jim

--
Electronics  https://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~www_pa/Scots_Guide/intro/electron.htm