Hmm, interesting script. At the moment I dump all my podcasts and
get_iplayer files into one directory, then use MP3Tag (which despite its
name will happily edit the tags of any audio file I have given it yet) to
sort them by file creation date then incrementally track number them. Means
I get a mixture of radio to listen to with series (normally) in the right
order. Looks like with a bit of tweaking and learning a bit more I could
probably do all that automagically.