The message explicitly says to ignore it if the program is downloaded
successfully.  If for some reason you are closely monitoring the output of GiP
and it's getting in the way, you can exclude the CDN that is generating the
errors:

get_iplayer --exclude-supplier bidi ...

... which doesn't prompt the error in my very basic testing.  You can also add
that to your preferences or presets, although the syntax for doing that easily
escapes me at the moment.

Regards,

James Scholes