On Sat, 17 Feb 2024 22:03:34 +0000
MrBrunes <mr.bru...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I regularly download TOTP episodes which contain the date.
[snip]
> 7152:    Top of the Pops - 29/12/1983, BBC Four, b08rc78m
firstbcastdate:  1983-12-29

> Filenames were of the form “Top of the Pops - 29 12 1983 b08rc78m
> original.mp4” etc.

> 7670:    Top of the Pops - 02/02/1978, BBC Four, b01qchgs
firstbcastdate:  1978-02-02

Could it simply be that you need to pick a different field from the
provided data to achieve your goal?

I have no idea if other programmes e.g. Eastenders were of a different
format but if I look at this one - m001wbsc - it shows this :-
firstbcastdate:  2024-02-15

I agree that some of the dates provided are not of the same format
episodeshort:    15/02/2024

As suggested above, just try a different field?

--
/ _/ _` \ V  V /  |  mailto:cdw_pcm...@the-walker-household.co.uk  |