>   Could somebody explain me how are the red, green, blue, (alpha) values
> stored in 16 bits/pixel (ZRGB1555), 8bits/pixel palletized formats?

When using LibGGI, this should be of no interest, except for using
DirectBuffer. You should usually use the MapColor calls to get at the

If using Directbuffer, you can retrieve the organization from
red/gree/blue/alpha_mask and _shift and/or from the bitmeaning array in case
of "weird" mappings.

>   When the above problem will be solved I'll have accelerated line and
> triangle func.

O.K. - please mind my updates on flat shaded triangle drawings via kgicon

CU, ANdy

= Andreas Beck                    |  Email :  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> =