Hi! While I don't get the answer to my last question :) I'm using the GGI
target for Gnuplot in fixed resolution. It works perfectly with Gnuplot, but
NOT with octave.

Here's what happens: when Gnuplot ends the plot, I call ggiGetc to wait for
the user. In gnuplot there's not a problem because the program waits for the
plot to end. Octave, however, opens a pipe and starts gnuplot in the
background. So when I plot, I can see the next prompt from Octave, the
cursor and then the plot pops up. I can press anything, the plot will erase
but the console won't go back to text mode. If I switch consoles forth and
back, I see that octave has exited dumping core... Any clues?

--
Cesar Augusto Rorato Crusius      o__     o__     o__     o__     o__
Stanford University               ,>/'_   ,>/'_   ,>/'_   ,>/'_   ,>/'_

HE WHO SACRIFICES FUNCTIONALITY FOR EASE OF USE
LOSES BOTH AND DESERVES NEITHER