i want

8 bit 640x480

i create pictures. let'S say from my own handcoded
3D engine. it writes into a linear 8bit buffer.
but it overwrites quite often.

then i do some update function and want the picture on screen.

until now i use

directbuffers if possible.

and ggi_putbox if not.

but couldn't it be that ggi_putpox is faster ???

shouldn't i use ggi_putbox to write my internal buffer into
the directbuffer ?

is a directbuffer on the graphicscard behind the slow
ISA bus or is it in RAM

i mean.....

what is fastest solution ?

Name:  Erik Thiele                                       \\\\
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                o `QQ'_
IRC:   erikyyy                                            /   __8
WWW:   http://www.erikyyy.de/                             '  `