* Marcus Sundberg ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) [000130 02:03]:

> > I believe the error comes from the error message (unable to open shared
> > library genkgi.o) that is sent to the console and garbles everything. But I
> > can't be sure. And I don't have time!
>
> That is not a problem.

I should expect so, but that's the only visible difference between running
in X and in the console.

> > Can any kind soul get the sources for dvgt I hacked and figure out how to
> > make things work in the console? Every time I try to use it in the console
> > the *computer hangs for good*, while in X it works flawlessly...
>
> Does other GGI applications work on the console?

Yes (well, XGGI and peggy are the only ones I use right now). I tried ggv
but it segfaults from the start...

--
Cesar Augusto Rorato Crusius      o__     o__     o__     o__     o__
Stanford University               ,>/'_   ,>/'_   ,>/'_   ,>/'_   ,>/'_

HE WHO SACRIFICES FUNCTIONALITY FOR EASE OF USE
LOSES BOTH AND DESERVES NEITHER