On 11 Mar 2000, Marcus Sundberg wrote:

> Ian Molton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > Also, I think (if it doesnt already) libGGI2d should support all of its
> > drawing types in antialiased variants as well.
>
> Antialiased drawing is farther away from normal 2D drawing than
> OpenGL is, and should definitely go into a separate library.

hey - can ya -prove- this statement? :)

Antialiasing is required by a lot of font software...
... now it'd be reasonable to just use the font software's own
antialiasing (thinking freetype & family here).

I'm not actually sure that antialiasing is all that in use outside of
fonts and some imaging apps.  Comments?

G'day, eh? :)
        - Teunis