> 1. Mesa: AFAIK Mesa has some native S3 driver, but I don't know, if it works
> under Unix - it might be for DOS/Win only - anyone ?

Windows only :(

> 2. SVGAlib: I don't know, if Mesa has an SVGAlib target, but I don't
> recommend using it, if you want to go through LibGGI. Mesa has native
> drivers for LibGGI and it doesn't make sense to put an extra layer in
> between.

It has a SVGAlib library and yes it is a very bad idea to use it.

"Look its a text editor, no its a OS, no its Emacs"
James Simmons                                                      (o_
fbdev/gfx developer                                      (o_  (o_ //\
http://www.linux-fbdev.org                              (/)_ (/)_ V_/_
http://linuxgfx.sourceforge.net

  • Re: ggi Andreas Beck
    • James A Simmons