[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Hello, Marcus.
>
> I have a question about XGGI and LibGGI. Could you or somebody else answer
> it please?

[snip]

> display fb-dev: Couldn't open framebuffer device /dev/fb/0: Not a directory

Ok, so you don't have any framebuffer drivers loaded.

> LibGG: unable to open lib: /usr/local/lib/ggi/display/svgalib.so: cannot

And you didn't have SVGAlib installed when you compiled LibGGI.

> LibGG: unable to open lib: /usr/local/lib/ggi/display/aa.so: cannot open

And neither AAlib. However neither SVGAlib or AAlib will help you
here, so the last two messages are nothing to worry about.

> What did i do wrong? Which target (or driver) should I use for S3 Virge/DX
> with XGGI? Please help me.

You'll need an fbdev driver for S3 Virge that supports multihead.
There is a Virge driver in KGIcon (KGIcon is included in GGI snapshots),
but I don't know if it supports multihead, or how well it works.
Hopefully someone on the GGI list can answer this.

There is also a regular fbdev driver available from:
http://gtf.org/garzik/drivers/
but the author claims it doesn't work yet.

Currently the best bet for multihead with LibGGI is to use Matrox
cards and matroxfb, as that's what I have.

//Marcus
        Marcus Sundberg        | http://www.stacken.kth.se/~mackan
       Stockholm, Sweden       |   E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]