On Mon, 10 Jul 2000, Steffen Seeger wrote:

> "Robert S. Maier" wrote:
>
> > Hi, Jon and other GGI folks.  I haven't been sending anything to your list
> > (I've just been lurking), but being the maintainer of GNU libxmi, I thought
> > I ought to do so now.
>
> So you (and Jon) might be the right people to ask this question:
>
> Does libXMI work out of the box as an replacement to the MI code in the
> X11R6.4 sample implementation (with XFree enhancements)?

        Out of the box?  No, for the simple reason that I had to modify
the API calls to take an additional ggi_visual_t pointer as their first
argument.  I have also altered the miPixmap datatype and removed the
miBitmap datatype.  The majority of the rest remains the same, though.

Jon

---
becoming one with God.'
        - Scientist G. Richard Seed