I have a couple questions about the svgalib target:

        1) is pageflipping possible? the pageflip demo doesn't run.

        2) the svgalib target seems to shutdown properly because when a program
        ends the console isn't in a perfect state and sometimes requires me to
        run "reset".. the svgalib demos work perfectly all the time and return
        me to a good state.. is this a ggi bug or a svgalib bug?.. if someone
        could point me to the code that does the mode handling for svgalib I
        could probably fix it.

        Thanks in advance

        John McCutchan