Christoph asked me to check my multi-visual, multi-threaded Application
with the current RC.

I just did, and the results are not quite pleasing:

1. The X target seems to use a proportional font now. While it looks nice
for looking at, it breaks quite some assumptions in my application and
makes it look ugly. While I am probably making wrong assumptions about the
Charsize anyway, I do not see how I could make correct ones when a

2. LibWMH is totally broken for me. This seems to be a binary compatibility
issue, as the demo runs fine. I don't quite feel like downloading 30000
lines of code to my home machine for testing right now, but neither
want to clobber the development machine with a partially-working mess
using the current LibGGI. Issues are: Setting window title does not work at
all, as does window positioning. For some strange reason reading windowsize
also seems to get wrong, which makes a window as big as the screen as soon
as I check and update its size.

3. One of my applications doesn't correctly update its windows. It draws a
picture and then a crosshatch above it and a small figure that can be moved
together with the crosshatch. Moving down works fine while moving up/left
leaves old crosshatch marks on the screen.

The applications can be fetched in binary form from http://www.eccet.de/
under "download".

CU, Andy

--
= Andreas Beck                    |  Email :  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>             =