Hi,

On Sun, 15 Dec 2002, Rodolphe Ortalo wrote:

> Hello,
>
> is the plane_mask entry of the ggi_gc struct really used (see
> ggi/internal/structs.h)?
>  There is not "update mask" associated with this field of the struct (on
> the contrary of the foreground/background color or clip coordinates), so
> I'm wondering if I should or should not overwrite the PLNWT reg of the
> Matrox each time gcchanged is called...

I have no idea.  Maybe I should look into this to for the Radeon driver.

> Also, what is the meaning of '_nc' in draw{h,v}line_nc? (My guess is
> 'non-clipped'?)

Correct, "no clipping"

> Rodolphe, "today ./showaccel says 40.46"

Also, I wrote a little test program that you might find useful; it goes
through the basic acceleration operations and displays a benchmark result.
You can find it at:

http://www.student.math.uwaterloo.ca/~pmredmon/ggibench.c

(actually, it's not really useful but certainly fun to play with :)

Paul