Hello,

once again, I think I hit the problem of synchronizing the accelerator
drawings and the drawings made directly in the framebuffer by
(unaccelerated) drawing operations.
 It seems there is a provision for such synchro in ggi_visual (especially
with the fields needidleaccel and accelactive).
 I'm looking for more information on this topic, and possibly pointers to
example code inside libggi where this is used. (How is it supposed to
operate? Is there a function that should be provided by the
accelerator-specific sub lib to allow the sync?)

BTW, with KGI, my guess is that the simplest way to provide sync()
currently is to send all the remaining DMA buffers (as empty buffers) to
the kernel and wait until we come back to the (previously) current one.
(Usually, there are 2 buffers, so it will not take many context switches.)

Rodolphe