Hallo,

I get some responce the attached files in the article can not correct
extracted with all pdf readers.
I have put the VHDL files on my Homepage
http://www.dossmatik.de/ghdl/UART.zip

This is not the perfect solution but at the moment the simplest to
correct this bad function of pdf.

Now enjoy by yourselves at simulation my UART.

René