On Sat, May 20, 2000 at 11:18:57AM +0200, Sven Neumann wrote:
> > gimp.org helixcode.com gtk.org gimp-savvy.com gnome.org berkeley.edu...
>
> It's the wrong solution to a bigger problem. If you think that having all
> those different sites is a problem,

Well, actually, I'm not convinced it is a problem.  As long as things
remain well-linked both from and to gimp.org, I feel what domain name
the sever falls under is pretty inconsequential.

Remember, the American courts haven't made deep-linking illegal yet ;)

--
Kevin Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | OpenPGP encryption welcome here
Plug-ins: They make GIMP do stuff.  http://gimp-plug-ins.sourceforge.net/