On 30 Jul, Andrew J Fortune wrote:

> I currently have the latest developers' version of GIMP (v1.1.24). Can
> someone tell me if Perl scripting is still available ? (...there used
> to be any entry called "Perl-FU" on the Xtns menu).

 Perl normally should be there. But since the Perl plugin has never
 really worked (greetings Marc! :) it's not a big phenomenon that
 it doesn't work for you... Maybe the compiler gave up at the
 try to compile the plugin.

 If you tried to build it on your own, please have a look at the
 problem and then tell us some details. Otherwise just email the
 producer of your package for some explaination...

--

Servus,
       Daniel