Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 23:56:55 +0100 (BST)
   From: Austin Donnelly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

   Some work needs to be done on gimptool before 1.2 can release.  In
   particular, we need to be able to use it to automate the building of
   DLL modules without using a gimp build tree.

As long as we're on this subject, it would be very handy for there to
be a way to install (and deinstall) auxiliary files.  We (gimp-print)
don't have any as of yet, but that's largely because we have no handy
way of installing them.  In the future (not in 3.2, which is what we
hope to release in a few months), we'll probably want to ship printer
definitions, color profiles, possibly dither matrices, and such as
separate files rather than compiled in to the binary.

--
Robert Krawitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>      http://www.tiac.net/users/rlk/

Project lead for The Gimp Print --  http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net

--Eric Crampton