I made a few minor nitpicks on your commit on github. If you would fix
those points, I'll commit your code to master.

As a side note for the future, the fastest way to get a patch reviewed
is normally if you post it to a pastebin and bother people on irc.

  -- drawoc

P.S. I don't see the patch on that last email. Are you sure you attached it?