Good morning guys, it is 7:44 in the morning in Poland. I highly apreciate your
comments and help. Since I am thinking about starting my own business in a year
or two- I need to finish project firts, I am also thinking if you are aware of
any service with pics for commercial use and by commercial use I mean : website
and catalogue that would be printed in maaany opies,  I guess finally around
thousands of copies ?

Best regards and have a great weekend,we have a great sunny day here !!

Anna Alia Algawam
Project Manager

Blue Green Tour sp. z o.o.
Chmielna 11, 1st. floor