El dom, 21-06-2015 a las 16:29 -0500, Apollo D. Sharpe, Sr. escribió:
> Gez,
> Thank you for your reply. My question isn't really about using the
> actual program itself or anything dealing with the code. My question
> really is about permission to use screenshots from the program,
> linking
> back to your homepage, & linking back to your help page assets. I'm
> asking for permission to reference your web assets from our website.

I don't think that requires permission.
Using application screenshots is a fair use (as long as they don't
depict anything objectionable or illegal, I think). Linking back to the
official site gimp.org is a good thing too, you're sending your users
to the place where the actual project lives and where its official docs
can be found.

As C R just said, I'm also curious about the details of your project.
Just out of curiosity :-)

gimp-developer-list mailing list