Dear Folks at GIMP -

The first presentation event in this years LGM program is ‘state of
Libre Graphics’. A common update for many of the projects across our
Libre Graphics community. This frees up room in the schedule for deeper
topics or fresh projects; while still giving us a chance to know what
has been going on in various ongoing libre graphics related efforts; not
only software projects, but also our various curation, publication and
umbrella projects.

More information on this presentation here - inclding the slides or video name
conventions and formating -

The slides should be sent to me at this e-mail ( ) up
to Friday the 8th of April -

gimp-developer-list mailing list