Hi Shlomi! Thanks for weighing in, and for sharing your motivations.
Also thanks for your past contributions and I too hope you can once again
find time to contribute to GIMP in the future.
I found your articles quite informative, and I like your comment about the
Tinfoil hat (What Linus said about SHA1 security was quite amusing).
http://www.shlomifish.org/humour/fortunes/show.cgi?id=linus-about-security-of-sha1

Hehehe.

Cheers.
-C